Horizons of Combinatorics
Hungarian mathematics has always been known for discrete mathematics, including combinatorial number theory, set theory and recently random structures, and combinatorial geometry. The recent volume contains high level surveys on these topics with authors mostly being invited speakers for the conference "Horizons of Combinatorics" held in Balatonalmadi, Hungary in 2006. The collection gives an overview of recent trends and results in a large part of combinatorics and related topics.
- Gyula O. H. Katona, Laszlo Lovasz, Ervin Gyori
- Paperback | 280 pages
- 169.93 x 244.09 x 16.26mm | 485.34g
- Publication date
- 25 Nov 2010
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition statement
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
- Illustrations note
- 280 p.